First of all I hope everyone has/had a safe and happy holidays!
It’s that time of the year again, bucket list time!
I’ve done bucket lists for the last two years so of course I’m going to do one for 2017!
This year I only managed to complete 29 out of 100 bucket list prompts. I thought I’d be able to complete more than that tbh, but I wasn’t really focusing on my bucket list this year.
In 2017 I plan on focusing more on my bucket list prompts. I’ve also added more spontaneous prompts this year as I’d like to start stepping out of my comfort zone and start completing the bucket list prompts I’ve been too scared to even attempt!
Below is a list of the things I want to achieve in 2017.
Like every bucket list I’ve posted, this list is ongoing, I will add to it. I will also colour the prompts I’ve completed in red.
Note: the following prompts are in alphabetical order.
- Be comfortable with driving
- Become better at speaking and understanding the French language
- Become vegan (even if it’s just for a month)
- Buy a car
- Celebrate New Years (2018) with friends in Melbourne
- Do more yoga
- Finish reading The Fault In Our Stars
- Get a tattoo
- Get my industrial re-pierced
- Get my lip pierced
- Get my p’s
- Get my septum pierced
- Give 100 compliments in a day
- Give up junk food (even if it’s just for a month)
- Go on a road trip with no destination
- Go to a midnight movie premiere
- Improve my flexibility
- Learn to dance
- Learn to penny board
- Learn to roller blade
- Leave a note in a library book
- Move out
- Reach my goal weight
- Read 50 of the greatest books ever written
- Read one book a month
- Save $5,000
- Send a letter to a random address
- Start running
- Take a bubble bath with champagne or wine
- Watch all 250 of the greatest horror movies of all time
What’s on your bucket list for 2017?